Philadelphia and Paterson, NJ. — January 1, 2018 — ALWAYSLIVE and Black Cager Sports Media on Monday announced a strategic partnership to provide high-quality youth basketball events. The two innovative youth-basketball focused companies are teaming up to integrate their services and provide a series of highly competitive grassroots youth basketball events for boys and girls throughout the Mid-Atlantic region (NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD & DC).
With the rapid expansion of grassroots/AAU basketball, it has become increasingly important for club directors, coaches and parents to leverage participation and gain increased access to coaches offering scholarships. ALWAYSLIVE maximizes the recruiting exposure and visibility of student-athletes pursuing college scholarships and other athletic advancement opportunities. The name of the service describes its purpose of providing college coaches and recruiters year-round access to NCAA-compliant student-athlete profiles and game performance data. Why should players limit their advancement opportunities to the few periods a year the NCAA allows in-person viewing of games and personal contact when they can be ALWAYSLIVE?
“The ALWAYSLIVE platform takes recruiting exposure to the next level by combining cutting-edge technology with years of industry experience to connect players with college recruiters,” said Darryl Jacobs, Regional Director for ALWAYSLIVE. “We capture complete game video, statistics and player data… all of this is uploaded and assigned to player profiles. The resulting enhanced player profiles are made searchable by and shareable with recruiters, coaches, fans, and other players across major social media platforms enhancing player visibility.”
“We are committed to providing a platform for players to display their talents and introducing young people, especially minorities, to the business side of sports,” said Delgreco K. Wilson, Executive Director of Black Cager Sports Media. “Our partnership with ALWAYSLIVE will make it easier than ever to help kids get attention from college recruiters and provide entry-level jobs as well as internships for minority youth interested in Sports and Event Management as a career.
Participants in ALWAYSLIVE/Black Cager events can do the following:
1. create their own player profile (FREE) and manage any related data already in the
system, including setting public/private options for total control of profile data.
2. enhance their profile by providing additional information about themselves such as
awards and recognitions earned, upcoming event and tournament schedule, academic
information (i.e., GPA and SAT/ACT scores) and contact information (i.e., email, social
media handles, etc.).
3. Players will also be able to upload and associate additional content with their player
profile, including photos and links to existing online videos and social media mentions.
4. The ALWAYSLIVE platform allows the player to share any or all content from their profile via email, text or major social media platforms.
Through the ALWAYSLIVE platform, College Coaches can access:
1. our collection of student-athlete player profiles. These profiles include complete game videos, advanced stats and enhanced player information available in NCAA-compliant formats.
2. Recruiters can search for players by any number of biological, geographical, academic and performance data points to quickly identify the best recruits.
3. If a recruiter is interested in a player, they have the option to request contact through the platform. ALWAYSLIVE brokers all initial requests for contact between subscribers for privacy. Only if both parties agree will the contact proceed.
The schedule of ALWAYSLIVE/Black Cager events will be release in the next few weeks.
ALWAYSLIVE maximizes the recruiting exposure and visibility of student-athletes pursuing college scholarships and other athletic advancement opportunities. The name of the service describes its purpose of providing college coaches and recruiters year-round access to NCAA-compliant student-athlete profiles and game performance data.
About Black Cager Sports Media
Black Cager Sports Media is a minority owned, basketball focused media company. Black Cager produces content across a wide range of platforms including print, Blogs, taped studio shows and live-streaming scholastic/Grassroots events. Black Cager Sports Media is dedicated to increasing opportunities for minorities in the multi-billion dollar sports industry.
Darryl Jacobs, Regional Director, ALWAYSLIVE – email@example.com
Delgreco K. Wilson, Executive Director, Black Cager Sports Media – firstname.lastname@example.org